Breaking News : Jemele Hill suspended

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Jemele Hill has a history of attacking black men because of her mentally abusive childhood.

What does that have to do with the fact that it's her outspokenness about racial inequality and hypocrisy as it relates to sports that has her job in jeopardy? Sure ESPN doesn't mind her being critical about black men.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Can you elaborate in detail?

I'm genuinely curious.

She talked about her mom drug habit growing up and how she use to wait in the car by herself while her mom did drugs.

Here’s an excerpt from the ringer

Hill was born in Detroit in 1975. In 1980, she and her mother, Denise Dennard, moved to Houston. As Dennard was leaving work, she was pulled into a van at gunpoint and raped. Dennard had been sexually abused as a child, and Hill watched as the incident sent her into a spiral. Dennard couldn’t sleep with the lights out. She kept a knife and a bat and a 12-gauge shotgun under her bed. “If I couldn’t get to one, I could get to the other,” Dennard said. “Nobody was going to hurt me and my baby.”

Years later, Dennard realized she was living with undiagnosed PTSD. But as a black woman living near the poverty line, she got no help from family or government agencies. She and Hill had to fend for themselves. “It was God and her and I,” Dennard said.

Excerpt#2

To cope, Dennard turned to prescription pain medication. Hill, who wasn’t yet a teenager, became a voyeur to her mother’s addiction. Back in Detroit, they would get into Dennard’s Chevette, and drive to Linwood Avenue. From the passenger seat, Hill could see dealers hawking their wares by putting up fingers. Two fingers for Tylenol 2, three for Tylenol 3. She sat in the car while her mom scored.

Other times, Hill followed her mom into strange apartments. Dennard would walk into a back bedroom and shut the door while she scored. Hill waited patiently as if she was sitting outside a fitting room while her mom tried on a new top.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She talked about her mom drug habit growing up and how she use to wait in the car by herself while her mom did drugs.

Here’s an excerpt from the ringer

Hill was born in Detroit in 1975. In 1980, she and her mother, Denise Dennard, moved to Houston. As Dennard was leaving work, she was pulled into a van at gunpoint and raped. Dennard had been sexually abused as a child, and Hill watched as the incident sent her into a spiral. Dennard couldn’t sleep with the lights out. She kept a knife and a bat and a 12-gauge shotgun under her bed. “If I couldn’t get to one, I could get to the other,” Dennard said. “Nobody was going to hurt me and my baby.”

Years later, Dennard realized she was living with undiagnosed PTSD. But as a black woman living near the poverty line, she got no help from family or government agencies. She and Hill had to fend for themselves. “It was God and her and I,” Dennard said.

Excerpt#2

To cope, Dennard turned to prescription pain medication. Hill, who wasn’t yet a teenager, became a voyeur to her mother’s addiction. Back in Detroit, they would get into Dennard’s Chevette, and drive to Linwood Avenue. From the passenger seat, Hill could see dealers hawking their wares by putting up fingers. Two fingers for Tylenol 2, three for Tylenol 3. She sat in the car while her mom scored.

Other times, Hill followed her mom into strange apartments. Dennard would walk into a back bedroom and shut the door while she scored. Hill waited patiently as if she was sitting outside a fitting room while her mom tried on a new top.

didn't she say a family member sexually assaulted her as well?....and no one in her family believes her.