Brehs, how did stephen curry become so good out of nowhere?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm more amazed that NBA analysis don't emphasize how we've never seen anyone impact the game like this. It's almost like they conveniently over look how Curry was pulling two and three people to him off ball on fast breaks on multiple occasions.
This has never been done before.
Those are assist that don't show up in a stat sheet. Curry controls the game like no other

Cavs was so scared of Curry shooting an open 3 they rather let Durant coast to the rim :mjlol:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Homeboy not pulling up to broad and olney to catch the fade he need to stop fronting :mjlol:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
He is literally the only second Gen kid I ever saw and was like this kid is actually better than his pops off the first eye test and I knew his pops was arguably the most pure shooter in all of bball history at the time.

Art Barr

Kobe_Bryant_Profile.jpg

Dude, like seriously?

I'm more amazed that NBA analysis don't emphasize how we've never seen anyone impact the game like this. It's almost like they conveniently over look how Curry was pulling two and three people to him off ball on fast breaks on multiple occasions.
This has never been done before.
Those are assist that don't show up in a stat sheet. Curry controls the game like no other

They did and nikkaz started hating and saying that the media were overhyping him because he was light-skinned:snoop:

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Yall haven't been watching dude from the Jump. Def not out of nowhere. Cat been on the gradual rise to greatness.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Kobe_Bryant_Profile.jpg

Dude, like seriously?

They did and nikkaz started hating and saying that the media were overhyping him because he was light-skinned:snoop:

If you saw Steph curry, at any time of pr.
After he was a teen and saw the clips.
You could see that this kid was blessed with the touch like transformer the animated universe.
on a level beyond his dad and again,...his dad maybe arguably the best pure spot up shooter in basketball history.

His dad never missed, in any game i ever saw.
Imo, only a few people shot on his level and that was Hodges, and bird as far as all time three point just shooters.
Reggie was money, a lot of dudes were money from three in the NBA.

I been to plenty of different styles of schoolyard and blacktop to closes gym.
Yet dell curry was another level of shooter and his kid got that gene in spades. That trumps even his own dad and anyone in history. I told myself I literally could have seen the prospective best shooter in basketball history all time when I saw his kid.

That is no lie,...this kid curry is great.

He may not be the guy who crushes you in the finals.
As a spot up shooter vja pedigree with next level expansion to the three point shot.
Curry is a genetic wonder on some mutant xmen shyt.
Plus, I respect the kid cause he actually ramped up his game through adversity centered around injuries and his career too.

As a dad, you could only you have a male kid that gifted and have an idea what to do with him.
Having a child like that and the responsibility to see him make it would be nerve racking as a parent. I salute the curry clan cause they are an excellent parent model.
Especially considering Steph is a second Gen star.

This kid could easily be some wack nikka squandering his talent.
Snorting blows and still able to hit a half court length shot in the drive way handcuffed and carted off to the clink for stealing from the corner store type waste of talent.

So, for this kid to make it is a real feat too.
Especially as a second Gen kid,....
Curry could easily be on some privilege kid shyt with all that basketball talent coursing through his veins.

To the point, if I ever saw dell curry in person.
I would ask him how early on did he realize this kid was that talented.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People don't understand that Curry is a game breaker because defending him goes against most conventional basketball teachings.

I hear people talking about how GSW get lots of lucky bounces and offensive rebounds without realizing that a lot of it is because Curry pretty much requires two to three people to guard when PnR are involved.

Being the best off the dribble shooter ever (From range) is so huge plus how he can also attack off the ball.

It's like people don't realize that to slow Curry down takes a full team and lots of communication but because he's an unselfish player, he never minds being the decoy even if it means guys like Iggy or Durant get the attention.

Durant is the most talented and "best" overall player on that team but Curry is easily the most dangerous. Ungodly talented offensive players that play unselfishly are :blessed: