Brehs im pretty sure i pulled/strained a muscle in my lower back deadlifting

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
You all aren't stretching properly. Try this-- lay on your back, take your right leg and bend it a 90 degree angle. Take your left leg and bend it across your right thigh. Pull your right leg toward your chest and you'll feel a nice stretch in your hip flexors. A lot of what you guys are experiencing is sciatic nerve pain. Doing this stretch before and after back/leg workouts will SIGNIFICANTLY decrease the chance of injury.

I DL 450+ with regularity.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You all aren't stretching properly. Try this-- lay on your back, take your right leg and bend it a 90 degree angle. Take your left leg and bend it across your right thigh. Pull your right leg toward your chest and you'll feel a nice stretch in your hip flexors. A lot of what you guys are experiencing is sciatic nerve pain. Doing this stretch before and after back/leg workouts will SIGNIFICANTLY decrease the chance of injury.

I DL 450+ with regularity.

got a video of this stretch?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Where does it hurt on your back? Is it on those little dimples on each side of your tail bone? if so then your SI Joint isnt stable and you need to work on your hip hinge and strengthening your pelvic floor.

You should do Barbell Glute Thrusts instead of Deadlifts...