BROOCCCKKK's return, haitch summer jam plans,Foley speaks on future son in law

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
you know that makes perfect sense, I can see Daniel gets f5 thru the Spanish announce table,then his wife comes out to save Daniel and she gets power bombed 3 times and then Brock breaks her arm and HHH suspends him for 3 months then Ceasaro rises and takes his spot. Royal Rumble Claudio takes the strap from DB and Brock wins the rumble, main event 31 is set.

You had me until you started talking about Cesaro winning the belt...in what world would that happen to Bryan and he doesn't get a revenge match out of it

I know they did that to Warrior against Slaughter and they moved the belt from Warrior because Vince wanted to capitalize on the gulf war

SirMo

Pro
Daps
No chance in hell is CM Punk sitting down to do a traditional shoot interview at this time in his career.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
maybe hes saving it for a you shoot :manny: which would be epic, IMO....but I agree he prob should say something...maybe hes waiting on his no complete clause thingy, which would be like 4 more months atleast, to say anything....

he really should not say anything and do what he is doing now.
why go public in this day and age about the only business situation that you could possibly have.
if punk goes public,...
what else is he gonna do that gives him a seven figure paycheck and residuals on merchandise.
let that man, sit at home if he wants.
he can come back, when he feels like it.

this community is built off of praising the lose my smile guy.
so, I don't understand the backlash punk is getting in this community for just pulling a scsa.
it is not like he went on tv, and made the lose my smile promo.

he just went home, and from what it says he still gets paid.

shyt, he could be fukk'n banged up as fukk.
he even worked through a major knee injury and surgery.
plus, persevered so the wwe could finally understand some concept of quality in this gen.

if not for cm punk,...this gen would have no actual quality whatsoever, period.
people need to stop the naysaying.
as real talk,....
no cm punk, no quality in wwe as an entire promotion.

no punk = no heyman, no Claudio + no sami zany = no reason to watch nxt, no rollins [to carry the entire shield, and carry big E, to the main roster], no db = no mainstream permeation.....

which means no one to really watch that is quality on wwe programming.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No chance in hell is CM Punk sitting down to do a traditional shoot interview at this time in his career.

I don't see punk ever sitting down to do a shoot, like with youshoot or rf.

only way I see him doing anything like that is.
if he retires, and picks up a podcast show like Austin.
where here and there, he alludes to certain situations in a comedic tone.

art barr

CometVS

Rookie
Daps
Of course HHH will put over newbies now, he isn't a full timer. If this were 2003 he is winning them all bros.

Mr. Negative

Tell The Gang I'll Never Break My Promise, Mayne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Brock needs to beat Bryan for the belt. I don't know hoe but they need to have Brock keep that belt until Mania. If Brock loses, he loses his momentum. Now that he's beaten Taker's streak he needs to look like a dominant force.

they need to unify the belts or give the big gold one to brock.