LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second β€œCarter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
BC with a clean 3-0 but the sad part is no one cares. I always thought BC was dope though and should get more looks

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BC with a clean 3-0 but the sad part is no one cares. I always thought BC was dope though and should get more looks

Teewhy clearly has a higher ceiling than Brooklyn Carter. They'll keep him around Prep style until he has a breakthrough performance.
I don't see BC progressing past this point. He's not creative enough, he's not punching enough. Dude can lose like 8 bars building up to a meh punch.

Edit - Man what was you watching? I'm two rounds in and TeeWhy is sending Carter to the moon. BC only gets the first on a technicality.

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After I picked up on the amount of tension between these guys I started liking the battle more. Gave me somewhat of a throwback DVD battle field. Both sides clearly hating on each other while they are rapping and all.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
BC always does this thing with his delivery that just sounds like he is either trying to remember his cars or he is reading off of something very loudly. Once he breaks away from it, he's alright. His 3rd showcased it alot. The bars and projection are there. I'd like to hear him do something more, not sure what. TeeWhy?, I didn't realize from when I saw before, is kind of similar to Loso (which would be an ok battle). 2-1 debatable, I think it comes down to the 2nd round. I give Tee the first and BC the third.