bryan or ziggler have to win the IC strap to revive it

Daps
Seems like it's clear, if Lesnar retains which I think he will, Cena & Bryan bring credence to the IC/US titles and bring that to house shows and ppvs

this is what I think might happen if Lesnar wins tomorrow when he's not there have Cena/Bryan as champs alternating PPV main events

probably not tho :manny:

I kinda feel Ambrose should win considering he got the ball rolling with the IC feud yet Barrett will win because of how weak he's been portrayed. Maybe he'll lose if management has cooled on him again.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
to revive them..they need to have them close out the shows regularly as the main event..particularly since brock usually isnt around. if the big champ isnt around then those mid-card belts should be closing not fukkery storylines with big show and kane

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Bryan should win it and go in every week as a fighting champion up until Summerslam where he faces Brock for the World Title. Him holding the belt that long and then winning the world title gives a huge rub to whoever wins it in a tournament when he relinquishes it. And with this simple move you have built the IC title to being the prelude to a title shot which is what it should have been the whole time.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Dolph's last IC title run was pretty good and gave some great matches.