Burnout Paradise remastered on PS4/XB1 in 4K60fps (Digital and Physical March 16 for $40)

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Burnout!
latest

Paradise.
B5LIAFSCMAAxTzj.jpg
Damn, forgot winslow existed :wow:Catdog was the shyt

still, it aint Burnout 3 so Ima pass. the PSP port of 3 (Burnout Legends) is the one I remember the most. Loved that fukking game :mjcry:used to play it in high school when I was bored

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
burnout paradise and midnight club LA were both released in 2008 and both were the last games of these two dope ass franchises

rockstar never bothered making another MC game :mjcry:

bum ass EA started making these shytty ass burnout + need for speed fusion games :scust:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
burnout paradise and midnight club LA were both released in 2008 and both were the last games of these two dope ass franchises

rockstar never bothered making another MC game :mjcry:

bum ass EA started making these shytty ass burnout + need for speed fusion games :scust:
and the Midnight Club team just worked on the driving mechanics in GTA games. ain't got time for no full on game i guess. DUB Edition was my shyt. i don't really fux with racing games, but Midnight Club and old Burnouts were the exception

PURE was the next best thing imo

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Forza Horizon broke this game for me.

I used to absolutely love his game. Booted it up and about 15 minutes in I’m like fukk this shyt and turned back on horizon.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Anyone copped?
I bought my physical copy as soon as it drop. I played a little bit, but already bought other games I gotta finish first. It's just the same as on the last generation. I can't say about 4K since I don't have a Pro or OneX