Byron Allen’s Allen Media Group Submits $30 Billion Offer for Paramount Global

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:comeon:

I’m on to his bullshyt scheme at this point. Dude does this so he can turn around and sue for discrimination.

He’s sued McDonalds, Nielsen Ratings, SAG-AFTRA, etc. Get that money, but he ain’t fooling me.
So what’s wrong with that? If his group has the assets to purchase but mofos turn him down to sell it for cheaper then what’s the seller excuse? It’s clearly discrimination because if he was white they would sell it to him

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It’s not bullshyt if it’s discrimination though.
It’s a scheme and bulkshyt TO ME if the money isn’t distributed in a class action to all parties effected. Dude is out for self but tries to sell his wins as victories for all black people. That’s the part that I find disingenuous.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

The reported m.o. for Allen would be to sell the Paramount film studio, real estate and IP. He would keep the linear networks, plus Paramount+ and operate the streamer more efficiently (Good luck with that). For the nine months ending in September 2023; expenses on the Paramount+ side mushroomed to $6 billion, with adjusted OIBDA at -$1.17 billion. If Allen were to pursue a deal, he’d be doing so at a time when there’s continued high interest rates..

Wild watching all these dudes make the same mistakes over and over. Streaming is an endless money pit that ensures perpetual debt. Selling real assets that actually generate cash in order to double down on a service that can't generate cash is crazy. All of these services (Disney+, Netflix, etc) are just massive debt packages that will eventually need to be dumped off or sold. Amazon and Apple are able to maintain it solely because they actually sell shyt that generates real money.