California grants UFC's Conor McGregor a boxing license

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Love mma, and only watch boxing when popular fighters fight. With that said, Mcgreggor would get rekt in a pure boxing match.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Monkey.gif

funny-baby-monkey-in-boxing-pose.jpg

317877229f52050d8f02e206362e50ab.jpg

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I've seen his sparring videos, me and my boys have better hands than him. The only person who's boxing is worst than his is Ronda; ironically the other overhyped chump.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
I've seen his sparring videos, me and my boys have better hands than him. The only person who's boxing is worst than his is Ronda; ironically the other overhyped chump.

:usure:

I think conor was an amateur boxer before mma

Do you amateur box with your boys?

Obv Conor's gonna get waxed by pro fighters, but he ain't that bad bruh

He's prolly like a club level fighter

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Mayweather's defence is too fukking crisp for McGregor to land a clean one. I mean if he does, then Mayweather's got problems. But it's a big if. If Mayweather did so damn well against other pro boxers how's a MMA striker like McGregor gonna fare against him??
I'm an MMA fan first, but I'm not a delusional fool thinking the odds are anywhere near in McGregor's favour.

It might very well end up looking like Nunes VS Rousey :mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If you were paying the fighters how much would you give them each
I am in the business of maximizing profit so the answer to that would be as little as possible...

I don't blame Dana for making an offer like that, that's his job and he needs to keep his employers happy...

From Floyd's perspective that's a shyt offer especially when you consider he got paid more for fighting Berto...Whatever he got paid for that fight is where Floyd's offer should start...

The micks hype train is currently built off trying to lure a retired boxer out throwing Floyd's name around every time he is promoting one of his fights and he's never had a guarantee of more than $3 million for a fight...The only reason he is going to be paid more than his usual UFC fight is because of Floyd...So $25 million for him is way too generous IMO...$10 million guaranteed with a small cut of the PPV is where his offer should start...

Last edited: