Call your teacher the N-WORD brehitos

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
As a teacher you can't do that, you need to discipline your students different. I understand his hands were itching.

He btw is not the first teacher to this. I recall this Maywood High School Music Teacher.

Dope vids

Says a lot about the Teacher himself… Most of the other teachers, students, and even parents were riding for him. Dude must’ve been really cool

It also didn’t show him calling security twice and the student leaving then coming back with more racial slurs. DA dropped the case. He talked a lot about the abuse and bullying that teachers face everyday. Even parents were saying people not raising their kids right.

So for the vid in the OP, we don’t know the full story. Dude was only 27 too, probably like 10-12 years removed from the kids age himself. Yeah he should’ve held better judgement, but obviously kid didn’t care and thought he could flex on him for being a sub

Edit:. Did buddy hit the kid while he was down tho:francis:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Dope vids

Says a lot about the Teacher himself… Most of the other teachers, students, and even parents were riding for him. Dude must’ve been really cool

It also didn’t show him calling security twice and the student leaving then coming back with more racial slurs. DA dropped the case. He talked a lot about the abuse and bullying that teachers face everyday. Even parents were saying people not raising their kids right.

So for the vid in the OP, we don’t know the full story. Dude was only 27 too, probably like 10-12 years removed from the kids age himself. Yeah he should’ve held better judgement, but obviously kid didn’t care and thought he could flex on him for being a sub

Edit:. Did buddy hit the kid while he was down tho:francis:
I was defending him also, I remember the many debates I had. He smacked the crap out of him, make him sing a different tune.