Calling out any Chicago nikka.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from out west and grew up in Rockwell Gardens. I lived a a few places south when I gotta older with my hubby. I use to be scared of the southside because they told us that is where all the raper men are from. lol
:dead:
funny I always thought the west side was the :demonic: side growing up.

I went to hs in the western burbs so I knew a lot of folks from the West Side

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:dead:
funny I always thought the west side was the :demonic: side growing up.

I went to hs in the western burbs so I knew a lot of folks from the West Side

It was but I grew up in gangs and gang culture so I wasn't scared of that. A unknown rapist strolling the neighborhood was new and very scary. Now that I think of it, I dont even know where that came from but I'm sure each side had their reputations. I didnt know know Chicago had a east side until I was grown. We lived around 73rd and South Shore and people were like, you live over east now. I'm like where the hell is that. I had never heard of a east side.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh it most definitely was...but these south side '96+ kids grew up into reckless ass teens doing dumbshyt.
real talk

matter of fact I had a homegirl from k-town, she told me she wish she lived on the south side

that shyt had me like :ohhh::dahell:

she also said the south side was 'weak' :mjlol::what:

she wouldnt be saying that now :francis:

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was but I grew up in gangs and gang culture so I wasn't scared of that. A unknown rapist strolling the neighborhood was new and very scary. Now that I think of it, I dont even know where that came from but I'm sure each side had their reputations. I didnt know know Chicago had a east side until I was grown. We lived around 73rd and South Shore and people were like, you live over east now. I'm like where the hell is that. I had never heard of a east side.
yeah the east side is technically the south side :yeshrug: We always called it the east side though.

A lot of people don't even know that area exists.