Cam'ron and DJ Red Alert at 5 Guys Resturant, Cam says Kool G Rap is his favorite rapper

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This Dude is drunk, I thought Big L was his favorite rapper

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nas and Jay didn't even recognize him and his shyt was average.
To Jay he only repeated Nas's classic lines and mentioned his age.

If a random rapper who fell the fukk off drops a Kendrick diss today, Kendrick doesn't respond, will that random ass rapper have killed Kendrick? :laugh:.
:umad: speaking like a true hater Camron is a legend in this game still making money off Netflix. Dip set was game-changing they had their own style.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:umad: speaking like a true hater Camron is a legend in this game still making money off Netflix. Dip set was game-changing they had their own style.
Lol @ hater, I love Cam and the Dipset movement, but I don't have rappers dikk in my ass. I can assess situations without thinking of them like my friends.
Dude had fallen the fukk off, he was taking a battle that wasn't his (no idea of why he was speaking for Dame) and that Nas shyt towards Cam was a couple years before Cam started dissing him again.

nikka got banned, shot up, had his team split, albums flop, weed carriers claiming they were the new boss, knocked out, robbed, black balled and the list goes on in under 2 years. No matter who you were if you go through that legendart sequence of L's Jay and Nas do not need to respond to you.

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol @ hater, I love Cam and the Dipset movement, but I don't have rappers dikk in my ass. I can assess situations without thinking of them like my friends.
Dude had fallen the fukk off, he was taking a battle that wasn't his (no idea of why he was speaking for Dame) and that Nas shyt towards Cam was a couple years before Cam started dissing him again.

nikka got banned, shot up, had his team split, albums flop, weed carriers claiming they were the new boss, knocked out, robbed, black balled and the list goes on in under 2 years. No matter who you were if you go through that legendart sequence of L's Jay and Nas do not need to respond to you.
Neg for homo-ness

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
"I respected KRS"

thats all i heard.
"But my favorite rapper of all time has a lisp" and then Red agrees and says "Kool G Rap was crazy nice" and him and Cam talk about G Rap for a few more seconds

But Cam always said his favorite rappers are Kool G Rap and Ghostface Killah.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nas and Jay didn't even recognize him and his shyt was average.
To Jay he only repeated Nas's classic lines and mentioned his age.

If a random rapper who fell the fukk off drops a Kendrick diss today, Kendrick doesn't respond, will that random ass rapper have killed Kendrick? :laugh:.
Nas and Jay both dissed Cam multiple times. Saying they didn't recognize him is completely rewritting history.

And Cam is far from a nobody rapper and at the time of dissing Nas he was at his peak career wise, and was still very visible during the Jay diss records. You acting like it was Papoose. Cam is a legend.

MJ Freedom

All Star
Daps
There's levels to favorite rappers. the 80's dudes are iconic to cats my/Cam's age. Big L ain't nothin' but a cat we knew.
Nah, even simpler, there's levels to the answer. Ask somebody (almost anybody) who their favorite rapper is 20 times in one day, and you're likely to get eight or nine different answers.