Cam'ron should be in top 10 rappers ever discussion

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aaaay Yoo B...suck a dikk No Homo. From illmatic to Stillmatic you still a fakkit

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"And Cam's flow is a thing of beauty. His bored, arrogant voice rolls syllables around until he's hit just about every possible permutation, transforming hard consonants into thrown rocks and idly toying with drug metaphors like they're Rubik's Cubes. In Cam's world, he's the king of Harlem, moving kilos, dispatching foes, and throwing around money with Machiavellian cool. Cam has the warped eloquence of an MF Doom even when he's bragging about violence ("Observe, cock, and spray/ We hit you from a block away/ Drinking saki on a Suzuki in Osaka Bay") or conspicuous consumption ("I park in the towaway zone, chrome/ I don't care; that car a throwaway, homes")."

Purple Haze is like a Takeshi Kitano gangster movie; every moment of transcendent musical or linguistic beauty is shadowed by the spectre of death, an end so inevitable that Cam doesn't even let it get to him anymore. There's no sense of joy or exhilaration in his spending and shooting and fukking, but it's the only thing he knows.

:wow:
:wow:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Various_Artists_Diplomats_Volume_2-front-large.jpg

I remember my homie bringing this to my crib when we were in Middle School & playing it off the playstation:banderas: