J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the average black male doesn't group up in an impoverished environment.
That is fake deep. Do the research, stop spouting these racist talking points about blacks. All of and the majority of use don't grow up poor with no parental guidance. Most of us aren't criminals or so poor we have to turn to criminality.

The middle black family is worth $1700!!! what the hell are you talking about?!?!? Racist talking points is not realizing the poverty of the black community. gtfoh!

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The middle black family is worth $1700!!! what the hell are you talking about?!?!? Racist talking points is not realizing the poverty of the black community. gtfoh!

nikka you lost your mind.

BlackDemographics.com | INCOME
Black Median Household income: $35,481
(all races $53,657)
All Black Workers 2015 weekly earnings:$624
(all races $803)
Black Men weekly earnings: $652
(All men $889)
Black Women weekly earnings: $608
(All women $721)

2012-Black-Family-income.jpg

2012-Individual-Black-income.jpg

On top of that, if you were talking wealth you are wrong as well.
http://www.econ.as.nyu.edu/docs/IO/28319/BlackWhiteWealthInequality.pdf
For example, the average black household, with $45,467 in net wealth, would have $67,975 (i.e. 49.5% more) if it were white but
other characteristics were unchanged.
For comparison, the average white household has $145,626 in wealth, and would have only $75,816 (i.e. 47.9% less) if it were black but other characteristics were unchanged. The white regressions explain more in absolute terms, but in proportional terms - which are arguably more important - the results are more comparable

Stop peddling that non-sense about black americans being poor and decrepit.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you lost your mind.

BlackDemographics.com | INCOME
Black Median Household income: $35,481
(all races $53,657)
All Black Workers 2015 weekly earnings:$624
(all races $803)
Black Men weekly earnings: $652
(All men $889)
Black Women weekly earnings: $608
(All women $721)

2012-Black-Family-income.jpg

2012-Individual-Black-income.jpg

On top of that, if you were talking wealth you are wrong as well.
http://www.econ.as.nyu.edu/docs/IO/28319/BlackWhiteWealthInequality.pdf

Stop peddling that non-sense about black americans being poor and decrepit.

2016-01-18-1453100236-4707756-Wealth-thumb.jpg

According to Wolff’s report the median black family is actually only worth $1,700 when you deduct these durables. In contrast, the median white family is worth $116,800 using the same accounting methods. In accounting for the losses of the Great Recession he wrote:

“black households” median net worth actually fell from $6,700 to $1,700, and the ratio relative to white households plunged from 0.06 to 0.01.

50 Years After MLK the Median White Family is Worth 70 Times That of an African American Family | The Huffington Post

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
2016-01-18-1453100236-4707756-Wealth-thumb.jpg

According to Wolff’s report the median black family is actually only worth $1,700 when you deduct these durables. In contrast, the median white family is worth $116,800 using the same accounting methods. In accounting for the losses of the Great Recession he wrote:

“black households” median net worth actually fell from $6,700 to $1,700, and the ratio relative to white households plunged from 0.06 to 0.01.

50 Years After MLK the Median White Family is Worth 70 Times That of an African American Family | The Huffington Post

Wolff doctored his report to get the results he needed to paint blacks as lowly.
Thus, only assets that can be readily converted to cash (that is, "fungible" ones) are included. As a result, consumer durables such as automobiles, televisions, furniture, household appliances, and the like, are excluded here, since these items are not easily marketed, with the possible exception of vehicles, or their resale value typically far understates the value of their consumption services to the household. Another justification for their exclusion is that this treatment is consistent with the national accounts, where purchase of vehicles is counted as expenditures, not savings. As a result, my estimates of household wealth will differ from those provided by the Federal Reserve Board, which includes the value of vehicles in their standard definition of household wealth.

He removes home value, SS benefits, and private pension plans also. Cherry picker. Again you need to check these whites who feel they need to make blacks be worse than what they are to justify their intrusion into our lives.
photo_ewolff.jpg

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolff doctored his report to get the results he needed to paint blacks as lowly.

He removes home value, SS benefits, and private pension plans also. Cherry picker. Again you need to check these whites who feel they need to make blacks be worse than what they are to justify their intrusion into our lives.
photo_ewolff.jpg

SS and pension payments are income. income doesn't mean much in the face of debt and it doesn't mean much in uplifting an entire community.

Now, The federal reserve uses the figures in the chart I posted. 13X gap. $11,000 median/middle for blacks in 2013

Black "wealth" is tied up in "stuff" and cars that wolf removed for whites alike to show real wealth.

Now you could argue that maybe black homes are valued less because whites don't want to live among blacks....but that doesn't account for low black home ownership. Blacks have been boxed out of economic prosperity and it needs to be corrected.

Reparations are owed! You probably African sending money back home so you don't care about the plight of Black Americans :ufdup:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
SS and pension payments are income. income doesn't mean much in the face of debt and it doesn't mean much in uplifting an entire community.

Now, The federal reserve uses the figures in the chart I posted. 13X gap. $11,000 median/middle for blacks in 2013

Black "wealth" is tied up in "stuff" and cars that wolf removed for whites alike to show real wealth.

Now you could argue that maybe black homes are valued less because whites don't want to live among blacks....but that doesn't account for low black home ownership. Blacks have been boxed out of economic prosperity and it needs to be corrected.

Reparations are owed! You probably African sending money back home so you don't care about the plight of Black Americans :ufdup:
YOu might be able to claim SS is income, although I would say it is a wealth measure, but to exclude Private Pensions which are transferable is cherry picking.
Black walth can be tied up in whatever the person wants to us, it is their choice.
Black homes value in the study I posted is due mainly to location and higher preimums in getting loans in the first place.

I believe in reparations for US blacks who can prove or provide link to slavery, I am a black american also.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOu might be able to claim SS is income, although I would say it is a wealth measure, but to exclude Private Pensions which are transferable is cherry picking.
Black walth can be tied up in whatever the person wants to us, it is their choice.
Black homes value in the study I posted is due mainly to location and higher preimums in getting loans in the first place.

I believe in reparations for US blacks who can prove or provide link to slavery, I am a black american also.

slavery is all?

you forget reconstruction, Jim Crow, redlining, and mass incarceration that destroyed wealth. Survivors of Jim Crow and beyond walk around every day.

If you and your spouse can't pay for all of your kids education, elder care, then give down payments for homes to all of your kids, and have a business that you can employ/share ownership with your kids like Donald Trump then you are behind the eight ball.

Black folks love to cut you off at 18....Donald Trump uplifting his family for life with jobs/sharing & growing his wealth and then his kids will do the same once he is gone. Average white person can do that on a much smaller scale...but they still do it.

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
slavery is all?

you forget reconstruction, Jim Crow, redlining, and mass incarceration that destroyed wealth. Survivors of Jim Crow and beyond walk around every day.
Yes, reparations for slavery and those of use blacks that were brought here in chains and that were largely the victims of everything that came afterwards