Can Someone Explain to me how Julio César Chávez was able to go 89-0-1 before his first L?

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
I dont know how he got to 89-0, but im sure he got to 42-0 the same way Canelo did lol..

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
chaver sr should have had a loss on his record before frankie randall...chavez was brought along sort of like canelo was but he actually panned out once he started facing the contenders and champs

In his 12th fight, on March 4, 1980, Chávez faced Miguel Ruiz in Culiacán, Sinaloa. At the end of the first round, Chavez landed a blow that knocked Ruiz out. Delivered as the bell sounded, the blow was ruled a disqualification in the ring and Ruiz was declared the winner. The next day, however, Ramón Felix, his manager and the Mexican boxing commission changed the result and proclaimed Chávez the "winner".

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Because Pernell Whitaker was ROBBED...........

still one of the most horrific robberies ever seen in boxing....I remember watching this as a kid with my father, mother, and my uncles.....chavez was clueless man...my father and uncles were arguing back and forth for a min after it

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
still one of the most horrific robberies ever seen in boxing....I remember watching this as a kid with my father, mother, and my uncles.....chavez was clueless man...my father and uncles were arguing back and forth for a min after it
Sweat Pea's first "loss" was even worse..........just not as high profile :manny: