Can White Supremacy happen if True World Peace existed?

LocSavage

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ms13paint
True World Peace is Star Trek. And white folk were running that too, lol. :bryan:

Nah, I see your point. But if you can't imagine a peaceful world then how can things ever change? This bigger minded shyt we dealing with right here. Don't think a nikka on some lala dream land shyt either. I been out here since forever, so let's no go overboard and try play nikkas like these topics don't matter! I think it should be talked about, or how else nikkas going to know if no one brings it up in the open for everyone?!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
True World Peace is Star Trek. And white folk were running that too, lol. :bryan:

Well to be honest WW3 decimated damn near the entire planet and the white fukks had to fall back especially when the vulcans came at first contact...:manny: Wasn't gonna be no more racism...

But Section 31 was just like Cerberus created with keeping HUMANS on top by any means necessary... :francis:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Large-scale war can only be abolished in a global stateless, classless society. That would imply that White supremacy and racism have been overcome.

LocSavage

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ms13paint
Large-scale war can only be abolished in a global stateless, classless society. That would imply that White supremacy and racism have been overcome.
OK I get that but I don't think sending our people off to a violent death is a honorable cause to dismantling racist oppression. . .IJS

LocSavage

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ms13paint
Also another point to bring up is if color specifying didn't exist in our society to identify ourselves racially as black, then we would only be known for our names status title and family roots (as well as the seed of actions.) Which in honorable truth be more rewarding because we can unite through our ideas and not in malice. So yeah

LocSavage

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ms13paint
So you're a T'Challa stan now :sas2:

I'm not a revolutionary. I'm a street nikka with a big mind. I don't speak for all I speak on what I do and know. Don't try play cool like I'm on some save whitey shyt. So I ain't allowed to love my own people with out having enemies? I see u feel some type of way for what doe?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a revolutionary. I'm a street nikka with a big mind. I don't speak for all I speak on what I do and know. Don't try play cool like I'm on some save whitey shyt. So I ain't allowed to love my own people with out having enemies? I see u feel some type of way for what doe?

Because you opened the opportunity for me to use two African pop culture references in one shot.

I got no problem with you, breh. I'm a pessimistic optimist. It's how I do. :manny: