Can yall team beat the GOAT, beli, & the refs? - Pats vs Titans Playoffs Thread

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
First of all, let me say that I hate the Pats thoroughly.

That being said, these Titan Stan's delirious in here thinking they had a shot. shyt, didn't even deserve to be in the post season (Kansas City needs to let that L fester) with the bum-ass play from Mariota this year. Got so bad that man had to fake injuries when Watson chopped him up.

Everyone knows Pat's gonna get them favorable calls, but if you stayed winning with your defense the whole year, how you gonna let then run over you? Even my garbage ass Texans with Brock made the divisional round somewhat interesting
Last year.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Was watching PATS game with my old man in the 5th grade. It's not interesting anymore

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hope yall do. Mularkey was honestly great for turning around the culture and getting the team to its first pair of winning seasons in like a decade, however for you to remain a good team and actually get to the next level where you actually can win a ring you'll need a complete overhaul of the offense with a coach who understands Mariota and can play to his strengths.

McDaniels may have had a bad run when he was younger but I think he would be a surprisingly great coach for your team.

I dont know if you should keep Labeou, I remember when that defense was the biggest slob of fukking garbage mariotas first year. He really turned it around, however yall are just good, like wildcard card good. You'll have to re-up with an all new coaching staff thats better all around to get there.

Thats the hard part, is hitting on every single choice. If you do I see the titans in the acf championship or better. You guys need a better safety and possibly another RB but for the most part the team has a ton of potential.

If corey davis works out and his performance is only a tease of whats to come you'll be fine in your receiving core. Rishard Matthews is competent and will be serviceable. I like Taywan Taylor, and I think he can be great with a whole offseason with him davis and mariota getting reps in.

Mariota can be an elite QB, for sure. But that offense yall was running needs to have died last night.

Ok I can talk with you. With the coaching HC and OC (Robiskie) outdated system and never molded anything to suit Mariota's strength's just what the coaches wanted. We peaked last night that is as far as you can go with an offense that has literally handcuffed Mariota and trickled down effect to the rest of the team. Mariota clearly works better with a no huddle offense, spread and read offense.

Mularkey did a good job to change the culture and the team around but he's not the next step. Yes I would rather have McDaniel's or a Romo if he took a coaching gig to come thru to elevate the standards because the teams potential is def SB bound.

Lebeau it's a toss up. The def changed from a 4-3 to a 3-4 out LB's are holding up nice but are aging. We need to get some younger guys into the fold and get them caught up to speed since Beli clearly exploited our defense with no huddle. We don't have too much depth on DL or LB's for that matter. That's not as much of a pressing issue barring injury. We need a shut down corner in the worst way and we need a DE stud in the worst way. Not sure who can take the reigns for Lebeau but I agree he should find a proper suitor. The defense needs more depth at DL too. Get a shut down corner from FA or draft and def a stud DE in draft.

What hurt me last night was the fact that the team got clearly out coached and out matched. It looked terrible and the team barely had any spark passed the second possession.

I would also dare say Titans need to look at getting another WR. I like how Davis looked and off-season between him and Mariota should work wonders. Titans also should be possibly looking at another RB. Henry played like ass in the biggest stage of his early pro career and we need a speed back that can catch. I was thrilled at times with what he did when he runs north and south but he likes to keep cutting to the outside and he's clearly not a scout back.

But all in all the Titans are close... just need the right coach. I'm a firm believer Mariota is a franchise QB and can win at least 1 SB within the next 3 years depending on the coaching staff.

Last edited: