Canelo: I'd Love To Face Mayweather, It Would Be Much Different!

Daps
10.gif

7.gif

giphy.gif

Sh*t looked like a damn sparring session :skip:
Classic Floyd

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
he's getting KOd next to being dominated I think he's gonna do worse than Canelo
He can get kod and do better then canelo tbh, canelo got dominated. In my eyes he didn't win one round.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
He can get kod and do better then canelo tbh, canelo got dominated. In my eyes he didn't win one round.
he can but he won't

he probably gonna het embarrassed then KOd

Conor McGregor is suppsosedly a low workrate, stalking vounter-puncher if he's anything like that in boxing too then Mayweather's style is all wrong him (just like it is for Canelo)

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly one of Floyd's easiest fight. I hate the history books will say "split decision" cause of those crooked ass judges. This shyt was so damn lopsided that I'm surprised there's a market for a rematch.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
There is not a fighter around who wouldn't want to fight Floyd. That's guaranteed there biggest payday.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I ain't saying that Canelo should've got a split decision, but in retrospect, he had some impressive moments throughout the fight which were deservedly overshadowed by Floyd's performance. The jump from Mosley-Josesito-Trout to Mayweather is also insane.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:what:He was far from being in his prime in that fight. He was Pretty Boy Floyd when he was in his prime not Money Mayweather
That was the best damn Floyd that night, speed, strength power, grit when he got popped in the mouth, counters were automatic, right hand clicking, jab and left hook clicking, no hand issues.....

He wasnt fight no Gatti nor Ndou there, Canelo was a beast and super sharp there, he was just in there with someone that had a instant answer and rebuttal to everything he was trying to do in there

Sharpest Floyds we seen:

Canelo
Coralles
Ndou
Gatti
Mosley
Cotto