Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
@Barnett114
@Black
@Jax
@Rain
@satam55

He messaged me on twitter and said he’s locked out of his account, and needs to switch his contact email.

Says he sent 10+ Messages to the “contact us” feature and didn’t get a response.

Whichever one of the mods can help remedy this just comment in this thread and I’ll message you the email he wants to change it to so he can reset his password and get back into his account.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Barnett114
@Black
@Jax
@Rain
@satam55

He messaged me on twitter and said he’s locked out of his account, and needs to switch his contact email.

Says he sent 10+ Messages to the “contact us” feature and didn’t get a response.

Whichever one of the mods can help remedy this just comment in this thread and I’ll message you the email he wants to change it to so he can reset his password and get back into his account.
Yo for real, the hell is going on with the coli?
It feels like it's been abandoned for a minute now. :gucci:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
@Barnett114
@Black
@Jax
@Rain
@satam55

:patrice: I dont see not one email from him & I just tested & didn't get it but when i directly email myself it works. So it looks like there's a problem w/ the contact us, i'll make a ticket to get that fixed now. PM the email he wants me to change it to so i can get him back in.
Yo for real, the hell is going on with the coli?
It feels like it's been abandoned for a minute now. :gucci:
Life bro, my bad :mjcry: Ima be done w/ everything i got goin on in a 2-3 weeks so I'll be able to devote way more time here to get us back right. I'ma need you for The Arcadium too my g.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: I dont see not one email from him & I just tested & didn't get it but when i directly email myself it works. So it looks like there's a problem w/ the contact us, i'll make a ticket to get that fixed now. PM the email he wants me to change it to so i can get him back in.

Life bro, my bad :mjcry: Ima be done w/ everything i got goin on in a 2-3 weeks so I'll be able to devote way more time here to get us back right. I'ma need you for The Arcadium too my g.

Just messaged you with his new email.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

There he is! Alive and well thank God.
Was getting worried breh. Glad to hear from you. I know how it gets breh. Life doesn’t wait for anyone. I been busy too but it’s been great. My business looks like it’s going to take off any minute now.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

I miss you bruh :mjcry: