CEO Becky about to walk for $23M

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's also getting a large sum in the Verizon acquisition. In the last 5/6 years, reporters say she will have made $300 million when it is all said and done. Be a CEO brehs.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
CEO's always getting golden parachute just ask that retarded ass cac nikka who ran xbox into the ground...
hqdefault.jpg

And then he was HIRED BY ZYNGA!!!! :snoop::pacspit: white privilege and failing upwards in a nutshell... If I sat on a board of game directors and they thought of hiring this fool after that shyt. I would have lost my shyt.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After all the crazy hype she attracted when Yahoo hired her... The media sure loves doing that to telegenic white women.
Remember Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos?:mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Yahoo was running on fumes for years idk why you guys act otherwise.

Yahoo was coming back. I've been using longer than a lot of you ahve been alive. Right before she took over it went from being a website I never used anymore to my first stop othe internet again. They had GOAT news, Yahoo answers, the online card and board games, etc.

But, she introduced a lot of fukked up policies almost like she was intentionally trying to tank them. Then even the spam came back. I don't even check my yahoo account anymore.