Chair of Trump's primary campaign on Oklahoma caught with underage boy #pizzagate #podestabros

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard that Trump has a basement in the White House where he tells staffers that its a daycare for their children but really is a sex dungeon where he keeps the kids and then fires the staffers and threaten to kill their families if they tell anyone. I've seen some some e-mails where he mentions taco bowls. I've done some digging and realized that taco bowls is a code word for staffer's children and if he wants meat in his taco bowl, well it's too much to go into detail on here.

Now like I said, this is what I heard and I'm simply passing it along. I don't know if its true or not but I'm just putting it out there.

I heard Bannon likes his "taco bowls" with chicken. I'm still looking into this to determine the difference between a "taco bowl" with "beef" and a "taco bowl" with "chicken".
build up strawmen to beat up and argue against brehs

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Sad that we turn something so serious into partisan politics. Hope this piece of trash gets drawn and quartered.

Once again Politcal pedophila is real. Political Satanism is real. they go hand in hand and it's these people who are destroing this country.
I agree. shyt is only getting worse though. Once again this something I heard and only relaying the information. I saw a video on YouTube about it but it was taken down by you know who.

Anyways in the White House Lincoln bedroom I heard every Friday morning after watching fox and friends, Trump invites Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan over to sacrifice an illegal immigrant's baby while reciting ancient Latin scripture and this is all dependent on White House auguries looking at signs from sacred chickens to tell them if the next week will lead to more tax cuts being granted to the rich. Afterwards, they all head down to maralago to recope. Again this is what I've heard and seen on YouTube. It probably needs to be investigated more.

We need to bring these people to justice but given these men are all above the law I just don't know what we can do. shyt is so demonic.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
image001_93vk6hjc_4d5fw4lt.gif

This should be good.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
10 year old girl.

And was on trial for raping a 13 year before that mysteriously got bushed.

:mjlol:

Pointing out that Trump is a garbage magnet is just as bad as raping kids, brehs.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Trumpset back with another colossal L.

:mjlol::mjlol:

What pieces of shyt.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Sad that we turn something so serious into partisan politics. Hope this piece of trash gets drawn and quartered.

Once again Politcal pedophila is real. Political Satanism is real. they go hand in hand and it's these people who are destroing this country.

Alt right are pedos and actual cucks. Just ask Roger Stone.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/pres...-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein.521168

Notice a trend? :youngsabo: