Chance The Rapper Releases A New Song With Daniel Caesar On Stephen Colbert

Ekene

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Lagos, Nigeria
Lil Pump - Well here it is. After catching wind earlier in the day that Chance The Rapper would be premiering a new song on Stephen Colbert Monday night, it turns out the Chicago rapper did just that by debuting a never-before-heard record with talented R&B singer Daniel Caesar, which he recorded only TWO days ago.

“I was going to do ‘Grown Ass Kid’, which is from Coloring book, and then I called you guys Saturday and said I can’t do ‘Grown Ass Kid’ anymore. For reason I don't really wanna to talk about” Chance told Colbert before hitting the stage. “Basically we had to come up with the song in a matter of days and I wanted to do something fresh. Not to lie, Ive been in the studio a lot lately, cooking up some “yammers.” They’re honestly great. And I premiered ‘Angels,” that was the first new song off Coloring Book. I did that here. So I said why not do a new song for you guys here tonight. I wrote this two days ago,” chance added.

Backed by some live instrumentals, the Chicago rapper delivers a mellow, soft-spoken word piece that finds him preaching about religion, social injustice, fatherhood, and more, while Daniel's vocals help assist on the chorus.. "I'm a rich excuse for a father/ You can't just tour a toddler/ She turnin' 2, she don't need diaper, she just need her papa/ I really need a break, could really use a nap/ My daughter barely recognize me when I lose the hat," Chano raps talks.

The whereabouts of this record is unknown at this hour, but hopefully this is indication that more new music is on the way from Chance, if not a new project for that matter. Hell, earlier this month, photos surfaced of Young Thug and Chance in the studio, leaving us to presume that Lil Chano From 79th has more heat on the way. Last week, Childish Gambino hinted that he and Chance still have their collab effort on the way as well.

Check out the new record & performance Here and let us know what you think.Lil Pump Tape (Album Art, Release Date)