Check out this 6 min cartoon me and my Coli podcast brehs just made. (Pizza Wars)

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

starring
@patscorpio
@King P
@Conscious Pilot
@clanarchy

plus some more features. We even got heavyweight contender Jonnie Rice to do some vocals too.

This some big shyt for us because nobody in podcast history is making cartoons with the athletes they interviewed. :banderas:

Appreciate ya'll taking the time to check it out and drop feedback. :salute:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
giphy.gif
:mjgrin::mjlol:

Gang Gang lmao

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Also check out our channel and ring gang radio across every platform, we’ve interviewed the heavyweight contender a couple times already!!

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
super dope , did you do the drawing , i wanted to get into this live video animation

Super fukkin dope

thanks breh
I'm glad you fukks with it.

I did all the drawings except for the background parts and the outside of the pizzashop (except for the big logo) The guy who did the voice for the beans is the actual animator who uses some ipad animation programs to put everything together. This cartoon is actually lightweight compared to the ones we've done in the past where nikkas is fighting and using super powers n shyt.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
upping:blessed:

cuz this site be supporting all types of bird babble tweets, c00ns, racists, trolls, etc....:scust:

but when some coli nikkas actually do something productive that didn't cost nobody anything and its fukking tumbleweeds in this bytch :mjlol: