Who won?

• Total voters

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
K shine was chess only fan in the room

I'm disappointed in chess, he was one of the ones I had hopes would challenge for a top spot, felt he has a extra gear not many could get to. Him and roc still one of my fav battles.

But when it gets to the point your choking and when no one reacts to a bar you saying "they need to wake up" but then the couple of times they catch it and react chess telling them to be quiet, I knew he was done and needs a break. Regroup, this is getting young Ill bad at this point.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Chess just got to know when to call time on his damn self. You stop after the camp green lake bar and he wins the first. Stop making these awkward chokes for yourself. Like shine said "You done enough, Chess was also on his way to winning the second before the stumbles in the middle. Smh

Chess just be fukking himself up. The material is clearly there but if u cant deliver it clearly a clean performance is always gonna come out on top. Can't keep giving chess passes. With that said Trez 3-0/

Then again....... Champion of the year had multiple stumbles...... But we'll save that for another convo :sas2:

Exactly, if he would have stopped after the “kill who’s close to you” after the second he would have won that too.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Chess is worse than some of the dude we've put in the battlerap graveyard. I feel bad for anyone who gets him on a card as he devalues the entire fukking battle. I understand that they are chasing the high payoff he could give (particularly in large rooms when he's talkin that Chess shyt), but the risk v reward is completely off. He's trash.

Trez did what we know him to do.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chess is worse than some of the dude we've put in the battlerap graveyard. I feel bad for anyone who gets him on a card as he devalues the entire fukking battle. He's trash.

tumblr_o0w1aq0qHB1tq4of6o1_250.gif

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we got beef and I don't see the dude
Then his brother get a beating too
Cause when you was eating out that dumbass 2 liter
HE WAS EATING TOO!
:russ: :dead: