Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Dougy's not bad. :ehh:
I feel like he matched Chess's performance well.
I gotta agree with that choke tho. It was kinda bad. Dougy, 2-1.
Still a pretty dope ass battle.

Yea i cant be mad if people give dougy the win cause of the choke. Dougy was cooking.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Yoo this battle was actually legitimately dope. It was the usual WGH-type room, but these two dudes rapped their damn hearts out every single round. Someone said it earlier, but Dougy seems polished (I think he lost some bars in the third) and has a decent pen. Chess' performance is ridiculous. Dude puts his heart and soul into every fukking round. Dude is probably hoarse for week after every battle the way he barks on nikkas. The bars in here were a lot of references to the same sort of stuff (hood movies, empire, black celebs), but they sold it better than most.

Overall Grade: B+. Battle had mostly everything, maybe a little too much yelling and planned crowd participation.. but still dope and worthy of the rewatch list.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if B City regrets not putting this up on the URL channel. This is a dope battle by even WGH haters standards.
135k views on Wegohard channel. Maybe he saw a nice jump in subscribers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Battle rules state you lose the round if u choke.....

But god damn if chess might not be the exception to that rule. First with dna now this. :wow:
That ain't the rules. It should all be judged as a whole. If you choke during a crazy round and your opponent is straight trash you can still win the round. Also, if you lose 2 rounds by a razor thin margin but destroy the opponent in the other round you can win the battle.