Chicago cops to be punished for ‘taking a knee’ against police brutality

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
screen-shot-2017-09-25-at-11-55-48-am.png

The Chicago Police Department is investigating a photo of what appears to be two uniformed officers who were photographed “taking a knee” in the lobby of a South Side precinct.

The photo shows the woman kneeling between the two officers, all three with their fists raised, beside the caption: “That Moment when you walk into the police station and ask the Men of Color are they Against Police Brutality and Racism & they say Yes… then you ask them if they support Colin Kapernick [sic] … and they also say yes… then you ask them to Kneel!”

CPD spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said Monday the department was aware of the photo. “We are aware of the photo, and we will address it in the same way we have handled previous incidents in which officers have made political statements while in uniform, with a reprimand and a reminder of department policies.”

Chicago cops face reprimand for 'taking a knee' in Instagram photo

giphy.gif

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had enough of all this shyt.

Cacs want to tell us how to feel, how to protest, while ignoring the constitutional first amendment but they have orgasms over the second amendment of the same document.

fukk them and fukk all of this. I wore my Kap jersey the other day just waiting for someone to try to tell me what I should and should not do...