Chicago Mayor Johnson Won’t Attend Officer Luis Huesca’s Funeral After Family Tells Him To Stay Away

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Democrats are advocating for illegals to be allowed to be cops and a lot of Black people just don't care if a bunch of racist , armed sp1kkks are patrolling Black neighborhoods :yeshrug:
I wouldn’t say black people don’t care, but a lot of black people don’t really know what they’re voting for until it’s too late. We’ve been conditioned to vote democrat. That doesn’t mean republicans are any better though, plus Chicago will never have a republican mayor anyway.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
No I don't think most Black people care about the waves of racist foreigners flooding the country, in fact, a lot support it and will call you a c00n for not supporting it.
They definitely care, i think people are mostly hopeless though

That’s why it’s been a repeating cycle of, vote for mayor then want to get rid of the mayor after a couple months because that mayor is on an agenda that wasn’t discussed with the voting base

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Democrats are advocating for illegals to be allowed to be cops and a lot of Black people just don't care if a bunch of racist , armed sp1kkks are patrolling Black neighborhoods :yeshrug:
Why are you lying? That law says nothing about so-called illegals. It specifically says legal permanent residents. That could mean green card holders, people going through the naturalization process, or other legal status permanent non-citizen residents allowed to work and carry a firearm according to the law.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
Why are you lying? That law says nothing about so-called illegals. It specifically says legal permanent residents. That could mean green card holders, people going through the naturalization process, or other legal status permanent non-citizen residents allowed to work and carry a firearm according to the law.
It's for non-citizens. They aren't Americans and have no business having that level of power, idc about their work status :yeshrug:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
And this would be me at the crib smoking on that Huesca pack :yeshrug:

images

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I wouldn’t say black people don’t care, but a lot of black people don’t really know what they’re voting for until it’s too late. We’ve been conditioned to vote democrat. That doesn’t mean republicans are any better though, plus Chicago will never have a republican mayor anyway.
:usure: