Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Qp coke head stomping is performance? Lol

John Doe really did him a disservice by not having a camera person in the crowd. QP really needs to see himself stomping around so he can fix that shyt.
I don't have much of a problem with QP being all over the place, because he writes so well. But the PG step can go...

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The more I watch this battle the weaker Chillas material becomes. His 3rd was his standout round (and he still lost that clearly). His 1st and 2nd rounds were very underwhelming. God this nikka pen is deteriorating like crazy. But of course slow ass nikkas like him now since his shyt seems dumbed all the way down.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Stocking Cap Stu

pocket full of dreams....and weed
Daps
This editor needs a swift kick down an upward-moving escalator. Way too much going on :camby:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The more I watch this battle the weaker Chillas material becomes. His 3rd was his standout round (and he still lost that clearly). His 1st and 2nd rounds were very underwhelming. God this nikka pen is deteriorating like crazy. But of course slow ass nikkas like him now since his shyt seems dumbed all the way down.

It's funny how people are saying chilla won, he got bodied in my opinion

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John Doe really did him a disservice by not having a camera person in the crowd. QP really needs to see himself stomping around so he can fix that shyt.
I don't have much of a problem with QP being all over the place, because he writes so well. But the PG step can go...

His freestyle would have hit harder too.

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
I will never for the life of me how you like a nikka like qp style?? Smh this was clearly a matchu up between the nikka in hs who rapped all day (qp) vs the nikka who sat in class and wrote lyrics all day.. shyt is night and day