CIA linked to cyber attacks on 16 nations and active since 2011.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@Call Me James I know you have no issue with the CIA spying on foreigners. So how do you figure they get only the foreigners to open up their malware?

Do you think they wrote some code that says "If this IP is in America, don't spy on it or infect this computer with malware"?

:patrice:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@Call Me James I know you have no issue with the CIA spying on foreigners. So how do you figure they get only the foreigners to open up their malware?

Do you think they wrote some code that says "If this IP is in America, don't spy on it or infect this computer with malware"?

:patrice:
Well, IPs are location based and a lot of the leaked tools are targeted. :jbhmm:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

:mjgrin: the resistance leader

Isn't that cutesy wootsy.

Jokers wonder why we hold the alt/indy media in such high regard, and why search engines and new laws are trying to censor their information.

This joker just said his job was to help the same group that we are supposedly spending billions Trillions to fight against (seemingly :sas1:) and giving up more of our rights for...

:francis:

This is the Matrix/1984/Brave New World/Fahrenheit 451 rolled up into one big incrementally made tyrannical cheese steak.... they cooking :cook:

Last edited: