Classic : Cam'ron mocks 50 Cent on HOT 97

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
50s musical fall off got nothing to do with Ross or any other nikka he beefed with. His fall off is because of all these other things he started pursuing, acting, video games, other business related shyt. It's the same reason Kanyes music has started to suffer as he continues pursuing fashion. shyt happens.

Ross has no relevant 50 cent diss records that made an impact on 50s career. If you look back at the beef, they was getting in Ross ass, then everything just stopped. Props to Ross for continuing to make music his fans would pay and listen to tho.

and that's what it comes down to. the Music. what real music fan cares for the business deals, endorsements or all that other irrelevant stuff? i for sure don't. neither should other people. Ross putting out music, and that's all that matters.

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
Cam'ron music and the fashion shyt he tried to push always been :trash: nikka wearing carpets, bandana visors and shyt :mjlol:

In the end he ethered himself, in his underwear bragging about his kiddie pool :damn::lolbron:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
and we know how this ended:francis:
hqdefault.jpg

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
slow day in the booth huh :russell:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
And :fif: bankrupt
Before that he release tape recordings of of private conversation of his "nikka"

Later dry snitch on the radio about jimmy

Hire goons to jump slo on stage in ny unify bull shyt performance

After that paid one of his enemies baby momma million dollars check and claim bankruptcy

:mjlol:Try to sue ross later on....but but but Curtis is gangster

Release animal ambition:scust:

Next is flattop reunion with nikkas he was dissing for a year and performing with now in the u.k, the only group who still thunk ole boy is relevant in the music scene:mjcry:

Oh yeah rent/sold his music catalog:dame:

Fif stan call him godfather, that all they have let them be that man:manny: