Coal country furious :mjlol:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If I recall a lot of Obama supporters were disenchanted from his campaign rhetoric at some point during his administration :manny:

Same shyt, different toilet. Trump just got there quicker :manny:
This is pretty much it. It takes a lot for people to switch parties. Maybe these people go Democrat again after their recent switch to GOP but dems need more faces out there than just Bernie. All these town halls are republicans organizing and letting their voices be heard. Dems did win the pop vote in a landslide but have to readdress the rust belt before they become permanent republicans.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I recall a lot of Obama supporters were disenchanted from his campaign rhetoric at some point during his administration :manny:

Same shyt, different toilet. Trump just got there quicker :manny:

I see your point but I don't think it's a fair comparison. A lot of the complaints that people had about Obama had to do with policy differences on the margins. For instance he passed health care but didn't fight hard enough for the public option or Medicare for all. Federal enforcement of marijuana laws were eased but he didn't institute a wholesale pardon of people currently in jail or prison for oossession.

Not only has trump done the exact opposite of what he promised, the end result will disproportionately hurt his own supporters.
It would be like a Democrat running as pro choice and then deciding to defund Planned Parenthood as President.

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
I see your point but I don't think it's a fair comparison. A lot of the complaints that people had about Obama had to do with policy differences on the margins. For instance he passed health care but didn't fight hard enough for the public option or Medicare for all. Federal enforcement of marijuana laws were eased but he didn't institute a wholesale pardon of people currently in jail or prison for oossession.

Not only has trump done the exact opposite of what he promised, the end result will disproportionately hurt his own supporters.
It would be like a Democrat running as pro choice and then deciding to defund Planned Parenthood as President.

His supporters were Republicans who hated policies promoted by Liberals. But its almost certain they thought those "policies" only benefited minorities.

Like "welfare "queens" even though there are more whites on government assistance than there are blacks in the U.S.

Or that Federal programs went only to those in the inner city, even though poor rural folks simply do not carry their weight and their states regularly rank at the bottom financially.

I'm glad the smoke screen has been removed, because Republicans have hid being religion, racism, and propaganda for far too long.

They really thought a billionaire from NY would be in touch with some rural inbred white folk.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Don't see how banning gay marriages and abortions is going to pacify starving and poor health white folks.
That's because you severely underestimate the stupidity of "poor health white folks"...

These inbred morons consistently vote against themselves just to spite black folk and minorities...

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
That's because you severely underestimate the stupidity of "poor health white folks"...

These inbred morons consistently vote against themselves just to spite black folk and minorities...

They were under the impression he would be a liberal when it comes to fiscal policy and conservative when it comes to policy making.

Seems like he is conservative in both regards. :laugh:

I don't see why they would be upset with the Trump administration. These are Republican ideologies, I guess its more jarring because they have to do their part in making America great again by pulling up themselves by their boot straps.

giphy.gif