Cody Garbrandt tells crazy life story 'I used to sell drugs to my dad' talks stabbing

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Not me, him getting knocked out after all that unwarranted shyt he was talking and bully moves that he was trying to pull was one of the most satisfying feelings I got from a ufc fight. Right behind ron de rousey getting knocked out by Holm.
I think cody gets him this time. Which would set up a 3rd fight.(best case for the 135 lb division honestly) cody let his emotions get the best of him first fight. I dont see that happening again. And not to mention if you actually follow tj a lot of his old camp hates him because of some fakkit shyt he would pull in sparring. I just cant stand the dude. He is a great fighter though

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
my most anticipated fight in a long time. Hopefully Cody can put the immature trivial bull shyt aside and just focus on fighting. He does that TJ is fukked. Land some shots, dodge some combos, do some dancing and we in there.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
TJ is a douche lord but for some reason I fukking hate Cody, wouldn't be mad if TJ KO his annoying ass again.