Cokeboy now worth $2.5 Billion (finally worth MORE than Ted Turner)

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
He's a billionaire who should be a trillionaire :manny:

I swear, I was going to make the same joke, with the :troll: smiley and everything.

zCvb3CH.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He's a billionaire who should be a trillionaire :manny:

People need to post their cancelation confirmation so we can then put a VERIFIED tag under their name.

That ain't happening breh. I'll purchase the network for a PPV then forget it's there. My sub usually expires for non payment because I'm always losing my cards and don't re-up when the new one comes in. As much as people complain about the product, the five hours of TV they put on per week should be too murch. Shouldn't even sub for some of the PPVs like I do. The Watch Party's are cool and unique but ultimately supporting the network is funding more of the shyt so many rant and eave about here. People just need to accept the WWE for what it is; a boring product with a few gasps of inspiration and something to laugh at. Then people wouldn't look like morons for having the network as it would be understood that one can provide you the golden era and can allow you to watch the personification of shyt thrown on the wall. But when people make such bold proclamations about the decline of the product to the point of hatred people are going to call your bluff. People are still holding out for that boom so they can be on the ground floor of a mainstream resurgence. It's over guys. Enjoy the past and accept what is.