Coli Dream Interpreters, get in here. For the past 2 nights, I've been dreaming about women in my past. (Long post, sorry in advance)

Daps
:dahell: it's insane. The first night it happened, I thought about making a thread cause the dream was so intense. The second time it happened, I won't lie... I'm a little shook.

Talking to yall about it because I don't want to tell anyone I know in real life and in a second, you'll know why.

The first dream... it was me in my house and she was in my bathtub soaking while I was talking to her. So we're talking and everything is cool and then I tell her ill be back in a few minutes. She jokingly sinks all the way into the tub, head under the water, I laugh and call her crazy and walk out. I really planned to come right back into the bathroom but then some ppl came over. So I let them in and we're talking and everything and next thing i know, it's an hour and a half later. So I go back into the bathroom and she's still under the water! I start panicking and I hurry up and grab her and I'm screaming cause I know that she's dead. I'm grabbing her out of the water and I put her on the floor and sure enough, she's gone. I'm yelling and screaming at the top of my lungs for help and I'm frantic and tears are coming down my eyes cause in my head it was my fault. If I had came right back like I told her I would, she would have been okay. So I'm just holding her and begging for somebody to help and then... I wake up.

So that was the first night. I don't want to tell anyone I know in real life that dream... well nightmare, because it's disturbing to me.

I couldn't go back to sleep after that cause I was so shook. It was intense. I really thought it was real. And this was a woman that I really truly loved.

The next night I have a dream about a woman that I grew up with.

Anyway again, just like it was the first night, this dream is super intense. Shes right there in front of me, we're flirting and touching and then we start getting busy. Brehs, this dream was so intense that I thought it was real. I woke up bricked all the way up and ready to go (no Diddy no @Kasper KArr). I really thought that this was happening, it took me a second after I woke up to realize that it was a dream.

Now a little more info... I dream from time to time but it's not usually an everyday thing. And when it happens, my dreams DEFINITELY aren't realistic like this. This is something new.

Thoughts?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
1*wXgSrrkoe5B4VystKwbLpQ.gif

full

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You let distractions get in the way of important moments in your life. Are you supposed to be working on an important projects?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
She jokingly sinks all the way into the tub, head under the water, I laugh and call her crazy and walk out. I really planned to come right back into the bathroom but then some ppl came over. So I let them in and we're talking and everything and next thing i know, it's an hour and a half later. So I go back into the bathroom and she's still under the water!

I used ChatGPT to look up this shyt and it says.

However, dreaming about someone drowning in a bathtub could symbolize feelings of overwhelm or being submerged in emotions.

:wow: Your friend out here being submerged in Emotions and Overwhelment, or your just having some fukked up dream thinking your gal going to Final Destination in the tub.

Daps
You let distractions get in the way of important moments in your life. Are you supposed to be working on an important projects?

Hmm I am working on something extremely big. And personal life stuff does have me a little unfocused at the moment.

I used ChatGPT to look up this shyt and it says.

:wow: Your friend out here being submerged in Emotions and Overwhelment, or your just having some fukked up dream thinking your gal going to Final Destination in the tub.

Maybe its me that is overwhelmed and submerged. I tend to go into denial when I deal with tragedies in life. It's a character flaw. I disconnect to a certain point because I don't want to deal with it which leads me to me becoming overwhelmed by it when I do finally decide to deal with it.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Is she dead? Honestly just reach out to her and see if that coochie still warm. Its your life she's just a part of it. May need to close that chapter.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t be reckless with your words. Remember to do as you’ve promised. And watch out for accidents. Any situation that has even the smallest chance to be catastrophic should be monitored closely. Be actively involved in your loved ones lives. Be very observant for the next year. Long period of time. But you must. And pray.