***Coli Musicians Thread***

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:wow:
That's what's up.
I've been meaning to ask, did you write all the parts for your players ?

I wrote the basic arrangements and lyrics for the singers and then had them riff and improvise around what I wrote. I'm not super talented as a singer - I can string a couple of notes together, but the singers take my shyt and add fireworks to it.

Pretty much the same method for the beats. The band recreates beats and riffs with their own harmonies and melodies. I'm :blessed: to work with some great musicians and some great vocalists.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wrote the basic arrangements and lyrics for the singers and then had them riff and improvise around what I wrote. I'm not super talented as a singer - I can string a couple of notes together, but the singers take my shyt and add fireworks to it.

Pretty much the same method for the beats. The band recreates beats and riffs with their own harmonies and melodies. I'm :blessed: to work with some great musicians and some great vocalists.
:to:
Sounds wonderful breh.
:to:
How long have you been at ? If that's too much :laugh: I can understand if you wouldn't
want to answer either way it's cool to see Coli brehs really out here gettin it. :wow:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I play Piano and used to play Sax when I was in middle school. I would like to pick that back up, and also learn an acoustic guitar as well.