Corvette vs koenigsegg

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
dude the car in my video had 745HP the one in your video had 700HP lmao. My point stands that the CCXR in the first video had a shytty ass driver for that 700HP vette to even have a chance at winning.
You realize hp just a number. Doesn't mean it runs better. The the zo6 obviously puts the power down better and would of beat both cars in your video. His times and mph or kmh is faster then both cars in the video you posted. shyt by 3 tenths. That Ccxr would of got drugged again.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Most of these comparisons are dumb as fukk. 1/4 mile times are a snapshot of one facet of performance.

1. Seat of the pants. 2. Crotch of my pants (bytches) 3. Embarrassing scrubs. are 3 of many arguable angles of why to NOT even focus on one level of performance.

Let alone the equity value in the Koeniggseg. The David vs. Goliath cliche gets clicks/daps so......

Good post breh. The Z01 is a BEAST. I would rather have a FF GTM.... as far as the Koeniggseg, I wouldn't even bother unless I could flip that shyt for 20% of purchase price or show out for my ex baby moms.