Could 50 Cent be diagnosed as a psychopath?

Discussion in 'The Booth' started by BuyandSave, Aug 15, 2013.

1. lotty

lotty New Member

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $120000

I think that plays a part but, I know for me once I started puffing herb, that made me look at those situations as stupid. Now, the only time I would feel comfortable to constantly be doing that shyt is if I'm sober and feel like that is my only option at the exact moment, or if the person won't stop, and my respect is on the line. I don't think to just blame your environment is right. A lot of people live in those conditions and don't become cold. It's a choice we choose to make, which comes from feeling like it's what protects us since no one else will. When I let people in, and they saw that I cared, that is when I got shytted on, so I don't let anyone in too deep. Those people came from all types of backgrounds so being from an innercity doesn't mean they are the only ones who act like that. Most people think they are fair people but, they aren't, they just are looking to get something from you, while giving very little in return. It may seem like I don't care but, it's protection. It works so why stop doing it.

The violence is what needs to be controlled because, it makes your life harder, and proves to everyone that you have issues. That gives them ammo to think they are better then you, which is how they feel anyway. I look at it as my coldness is my way of fighting their bullshyt games, and I always win.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  2. Paz

Paz New Member

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $122327

some of you guys DON'T know what a sociopath is. i think he is.

3. lotty

lotty New Member

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $120000

So do you think most people are socoiopaths, although on a lower scale then someone like 50 cent?.

4. strapped

strapped New Member

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $75019

50 is just a typical go getter that has no sympathy for another black man ,he's a product of his upbringing

Wild self dapped this.
  5. fundz

fundz New Member

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $120000

..but a lot of rappers could be diagnosed as psychopaths, 50 just the first to legitimately make it his lane (and image).

6. dubsmith_nz

dubsmith_nz Supporter Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Aotearoa
    Coli Cash:
    $119465

50's definitely got some issues, but like some people have said, he's a sociopath not a psychopath. Son had a pretty fukked up childhood, add to that the fact he was almost killed, and you can see why he closes people off. One person I've never heard him talk bad about was Em though, there seems to be genuine respect there.

lotty dapped this.
  7. fundz

fundz New Member

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $120000

These two are pretty much synonymous and equally reflective of a chemical imbalance, though.

8. lotty

lotty New Member

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $120000

Not all the time. I know I have traits that can be considered sociopathic but, I can turn it off or turn it on. Like I stated in my previous post, it's to protect me from getting hurt, not to hurt people but, sometimes you do things that may seem wrong to others based on the fact that they don't like the fact that they started the shyt, and you come back at them harder then they did you. Also, it's to make my situation better because living a life on unhappiness is not what I want, so I will use my mind to get what I want, and that means studying YOUR mind to help me get there. I know I'm not the only one.

9. Paz

Paz New Member

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $122327

dunno about that but almost everybody has a symptom of some mental illness.

lotty dapped this.
  10. lotty

lotty New Member

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $120000

You are one of the only people, if not the only, I have hear make this statement. I thought it was just me who notices this. Even when I read psychological articles, they make it seem like people with mental issues are small but, that isn't what I've seen firsthand, and observe within the world. Props to you for seeing what is going on around you, on a deeper level then most.

Paz dapped this.
  11. Paz

Paz New Member

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $122327

thanks but i've heard many people say the same thing to me over time. i don't think what i said is dappable though or anything unheard of though.

12. lotty

lotty New Member

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $120000

I've heard people say, "most people have issues", but, I'm talking about deep seeded brain problems. I only noticed this when I would observe myself in totality, worked to fix my faults, and then dealt with others. I noticed most people, have a lot of mental problems but, because everyone around them are the same they don't think it's a problem. The issues change when you go to different areas but, the problems are there nonetheless. Even the psychiatrist who diagnose these problems, I can see the issues in them! when I would pay attention to them as time went on. Now that I have this knowledge, it makes me look at the world in a whole new way. It's the main reason we have no idea what real peace is.

Paz dapped this.
  13. SpeaktotheMods

SpeaktotheMods New Member

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $149800

:ohhh:

:ehh:

14. NelsonSwagdela

NelsonSwagdela New Member

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $120000

People in here don't even know anything about psychopaths or sociopaths. Everyone wants to diagnose people with this bullshyt from what they have learned watching criminal minds, law and order or any other cop show. You guys sound like morons try to describe a psychopath, stop it, its embarrassing.

Hiphopfan456 dapped this.
  15. King

King New Member

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    West Coast
    Coli Cash:
    $90015

Female tendancies.

Wild self dapped this.