Could Mitt Romney possibly have Alzhemier's?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I just found out dude is 65 years old. According to wikipedia, thats the age when Alzhemier's really develops, although you can have early-onset dimentia where it appears earlier. I mean, there's gotta be a reason his campaign has to keep "clarifying" his "misstatements". Maybe he doesn't even remember what he said the day before. Maybe he cant even remember what he really believes in. :ohhh:

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
No. All politicians lie. Even your beloved Obama. This can't be a knew revelation to yall :snoop:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Cac please. This is beyond lying. What Mitt is doing is unprecedented. The man contradicts himself every day. It aint a lie if its easily disproved, its dementia.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cac please. This is beyond lying. What Mitt is doing is unprecedented. The man contradicts himself every day. It aint a lie if its easily disproved, its dementia.

I think his personal beliefs are getting in the way of his base.

He's a ripe candidate for early stage alzhiemers though.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
No. All politicians lie. Even your beloved Obama. This can't be a knew revelation to yall :snoop:

While true, I've never seen anyone go to the lengths that Mitt Romney is going.

This guy can say something yesterday & then look you dead in the eye today and say. 'I have NO idea' where you got that stance from. I am actually Pro choice now.

All you can do is.... :upsetfavre: