Coursera Digital Marketing Path Meetup Atlanta

Daps
Hey Guys,

I'm starting a Meetup group for anyone in Atlanta interested in learning about Digital Marketing, Social Media and UX Web Design.

This would be an inexpensive way to get credentials that anyone interested in business and media could use to gain employment or move up the ladder.

The meetup would be a great way to learn online without doing it alone...it would give a classroom like experience for low to no cost.

If interested feel free to message me and I'll tell you more about what I'm trying to do.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I was just bout to make a marketing thread.. thought I was the only one in the field.

Dope idea, I definitely would have helped out if I was in Atlanta.. good luck though bruh

Daps
I was just bout to make a marketing thread.. thought I was the only one in the field.

Dope idea, I definitely would have helped out if I was in Atlanta.. good luck though bruh

Thanks!

I'm just getting started. I want to start a learning community where people can work together to get free or dirt cheap certification. I'm launching my group on Meetup to start.
I'll make sure to update my progress once I get it underway.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Hey Guys,

I'm starting a Meetup group for anyone in Atlanta interested in learning about Digital Marketing, Social Media and UX Web Design.

This would be an inexpensive way to get credentials that anyone interested in business and media could use to gain employment or move up the ladder.

The meetup would be a great way to learn online without doing it alone...it would give a classroom like experience for low to no cost.

If interested feel free to message me and I'll tell you more about what I'm trying to do.

:patrice:

I might be interested. What certifications/credentials would be gained? I didn't even know you needed them in digital marketing.

Daps