critique my beat brehs, i'm trying to improve at mixing

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC

theres a coupla sequencing parts that are outta wack, but im posting mainly to get tips and tricks on mixing the shyt down. thanks brehs

901Cory10

Pro
Daps
typing as I listen....first off dope intro...but weak drum sounds i think...prolly sound selection more than mixing...im a sucker for panning hihats lol i like that....so far i like the actual sounds in the beat besided the drums...i like it..the drums just dont knock..just my opinion tho

blizzard man

Daps
Reppin
DC
thanks breh, i been messing with different drum sounds in there myself so i feel you on that front. appreciate the notes

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The melody is cool, i like the drum pattern but not the actual drums(hi hats ight). The kick should be bumping a lil more imo. Curious how a tom drum would sound layered with that kick tho.

What software u use??

blizzard man

Daps
Reppin
DC
The melody is cool, i like the drum pattern but not the actual drums(hi hats ight). The kick should be bumping a lil more imo. Curious how a tom drum would sound layered with that kick tho.

What software u use??

FL stu

prolly gonna try some other drum sounds tonight before i move to a new beat, thanks breh

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I think it sounds pretty good the way it is. Mix could be louder i think but than i'm a guy who usually mixes too loud.
Great melodies. It kinda has a irie vibe.