current WM/HOF plans (Rusev vs an actor smh)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rock will be filming his movie with Kevin Hart and promoting Furious 7 around Mania season, I highly doubt he's doing 31

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Should go with Rock vs Brock but they I guess they think Reigns and Rusev will be stars. I like this as the big 3 matches and it still leaves the door open for Cena vs Undertaker.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Is Rock still in the plans for sure? Because it seems like the movie studios are very adamant about not wrestling at all after the torn pec from WM 29. Last I heard they've put in some of his film contracts

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still don't think they're gonna make it to WM with Brock vs. Reigns. :laugh: Cena's taking that title sooner and it'll end up being a four-way or three-way match that doesn't feature Brock at all.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Doesn't Furious 7 come out the same week as WM 31? Figured Rock would be busy promoting that as opposed to tearing tendons like he did last time he wrestled at WM.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wasn't there a report going around just this morning that Sting/Undertaker was still happening, despite last night? :laugh:

Guarantee none of this shyt's even in stone until January.

Them sheets takin' guesses like they do every year around this time.

Sting/HHH could def. go down before Mania tho'.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
im still maintaining hope for young claudio to remove himself from the dirt....although i feel like vince is seizing a bit more power from trips due to stock failure and that scene last night was 25% reality. therefore hes been burying cesaro and sandow (HHH guys). sandow is overcoming the shovel to be nearly more over than he has ever been though...in any event...i think claudio is salvageable at any time due to his built in cred...id have cesaro v rusev and build it up as cesaro saying not only does america not like russia...but europe doesnt like russia either. itd be weird to put cesaro vs brock as i had hoped for months and months ago since i think cesaro could work with the big strap and put on a classic with brock...but unless cesaro wins the rumble its not happening..thus, its not happening

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Brock vs. Reigns
Ambrose vs. Rollins (give em a 25-30 min match)
Sting vs. Taker, if not him HHH
If Sting/Taker happens then HHH/Rock
Cena vs. Rusev with Cena taking the L (If Hogan gets his wish and can do 1 more match then Hogan vs. Cena and Ryback vs. Rusev)
Orton vs. Wyatt
Bryan vs. Ziggler
Y2J vs. RVD
Andre the Giant battle royal
Bruh the first four is exactly how I would book it too. The Orton vs Wyatt and Ziggler vs Bryan matches would be appealing too. But my card had a heel Y2J vs Orton in a continuation of their match from earlier this year. And I had a Bryan taking on a heel Sheamus if he wasn't going to be inserted into the title picture. But DB vs Dolph in a 30 min match would work just fine too.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The only match I see happening is Reigns/Lesnar. Rock/Rusev has absolutely no chance of happening and Sting/HHH should happen at the Rumble... Mania is reserved for Taker/Sting.