CVS to buy Atena Health Insurance for $69 Billion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yea man it’s busy everyone trying to get a stock on meds so when their insurance changes they’re good to procrastinate. That’s interesting I didn’t know pharmacies did PA’s though. I thought they left it up to their physician office :ehh:. Get in good doing that and med refills and you’ll be making 20+ an hour at a hospital in no time. Glad to see some other coli brehs in this drug game :myman:

Pharmacies don't do PA. Just insurances. It's harder for me cuz while I did work at a pharmacy, I spent most of my time on the retail side and just helped them when needed. Luckily I got my tech license that helped me get the job. The problem with retail pharmacy is that there's no growth. If you a technician there's no where to go. Senior technician is the highest. Cuz you can't be a pharmacist without the degree. But where I was at in management I could've gone up to assistant manager and then store manager even. I was just working under a store manager that wasn't worth it. He transferred in a little over seven years ago and things just got worse. Didn't know how to treat his employees or recognize talent. A micromanager with lots of narcissism. So of course I had to just bounce. I told a co-worker it's like I broke a mirror and had seven years bad luck. But atleast with this it's a fresh start and I'm not responsible for managing the staff, atleast not yet. Plus the schedule is much better and I'm surrounded by corporate people and not those wearing company uniforms. Can't wait until I get to the main office after training. It's in a corporate park surrounded by businesses. So those fine office type women gonna be looking :banderas:. Gonna be surrounded by those instead of fast food youngins.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
CVS still salty at Walgreens and Rite AID trying to merge together. And then with AETNA, United Healthcare shot back like a week later acquiring Davita. This shyt really is like the dope game :wow: