Cyborg: I Told UFC, I Want a Boxing Opportunity Like McGregor

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You can make it competitive word to Conor and Mayweather:mjgrin:

In all seriousness I know that. Sparring is sparring all sparring cant be counted equal.

Shields is the best female fighter on the planet by far but i think Cyborg will do better than the last boxer Shields fought who got completely washed and she was a champ. I just said Shields because that would be the biggest fight that both can do in they careers and realistically the only one that would draw major interest. I think Cyborg could hold her own but be outclassed at same time if that makes since:patrice:. She was besting Holly in standup( 2 different sport but still:ld:) so she aint completely out of her league.

A washed 40 yr old Floyd could have ended that whenever he wanted breh he carried that man.
As far as this having your first boxing against a gold medalist and think its gonna be competitive :bryan:okay breh. :hubie:

And I would be saying the same shyt if Shields was talking about mma.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
A washed 40 yr old Floyd could have ended that whenever he wanted breh he carried that man.
As far as this having your first boxing against a gold medalist and think its gonna be competitive :bryan:okay breh. :hubie:

And I would be saying the same shyt if Shields was talking about mma.

I was being sarcastic about Mayweather/McGregor:stopitslime:. And I did say Shields will outclass her but Cyborg will hold her own.

Women’s combat sport is different than men. Holly Holmes was a pro boxer and transitioned to MMA and made a name for herself so it could happen.

Even Shields said Cyborg would be competitive with Braekhus (#1P4P) as long as she stay in shape and focus on boxing. They are friends so you take that how you see fit :yeshrug:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I was being sarcastic about Mayweather/McGregor:stopitslime:. And I did say Shields will outclass her but Cyborg will hold her own.

Women’s combat sport is different than men. Holly Holmes was a pro boxer and transitioned to MMA and made a name for herself so it could happen.

Even Shields said Cyborg would be competitive with Braekhus (#1P4P) as long as she stay in shape and focus on boxing. They are friends so you take that how you see fit :yeshrug:

ain't no sarcasm font on the internet breh relax

as far as the rest guess we'll wait and see :mjgrin: