Dairy/Milk and weight loss/body fat

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
I was listening to a radio show and some dude said he loss body fat by cutting out milk/dairy. When he went back to dairy he put it back on. Is this legit?

If so what can you substitute for milk without gaining body fat? soy? almond?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I was listening to a radio show and some dude said he loss body fat by cutting out milk/dairy. When he went back to dairy he put it back on. Is this legit?

If so what can you substitute for milk without gaining body fat? soy? almond?
You have to know what all he did relative to removing the milk/dairy.

I doubt that a particular food source is solely responsible for fat gain or loss.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to cut out dairy. He may have had a sensitivity/allergy to it that caused him to bloat. Outside of that, the only other reason I could see was he ate too much and wanted to
try a new eating method. There are tons of other reasons to not drink dairy milk. BTW, Unsweetened Almond Milk :ohlawd:
Like here in Chicago, a gallon of milk has increased in price enough that I don't feel bad about dropping some cash on Almond milk. Try almond milk with cheerios/honey nut cheerios.
Prepare to die.

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Milk has calories

Cutting out milk = cutting out calories

Adding in milk = adding in calories

Also, milk can cause bloating

Average person = doesn't know the difference between fat and bloating and water retention

Fairly easy situation to figure out....

Ain't that the truth. Listen to this man.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of almond milk. Its lack of viscosity and taste (even if it's flavoured) is kinda :scusthov:.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Milk in America has huge amounts of pus and bacteria in it. It is one of the most inflammatory food for your stomach and can prolong chronic inflammation in the body. This can lead to your nutrients not being absorbed or digested properly and possibly causing deficiencies.

They say that 80-90% of Black and Asian folks are actually lactose sensitive. You don't really see un-fermented dairy in the history of traditional African and Asian food.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
How am I supposed to eat my oats without milk? I would Like to cut it out but what are the alternatives since I like my oats.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
yes dairy milk promotes weight gain and it is also unhealthy. There are many better alternatives