DAMN. on pace to outsell More Life, Drake will be uncrowned for highest rap debut in 2017 (550k now)

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Don't know why kdot fans and Drake fans go at each other:stopitslime:
Kdot,big Sean,jcole are more lyrical then Drake no question:stopitslime:
Drake is more flash he's a performer,pop star he's bars are not beating the top 3:stopitslime:...End of story not sure why people debate so much:hhh:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Cole isn't more lyrical than drake, same for Sean

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Don't know why kdot fans and Drake fans go at each other:stopitslime:
Kdot,big Sean,jcole are more lyrical then Drake no question:stopitslime:
Drake is more flash he's a performer,pop star he's bars are not beating the top 3:stopitslime:...End of story not sure why people debate so much:hhh:
It's kinda sad lol

I hope kdot and drake take a picture and post it so these dudes can realize how much of their life they're wasting lol

They're really arguing using other people's success to diss each other :scust:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Let's not forget Cole nearly outsold More Life's first week too. That pop shyt is fleeting. Drake remains the biggest rapper but I think we're going to see him fall soon. And by fall I don't mean become a bum no one listens to. He'll still be huge and sell out tours and have more hits than everyone. But the days of crazy albums sales are gonna be over.

I think he knows this hence why his last two projects are so long, which increases the stream counts.

I don't hate Drake. Passionfruit is a song of the year candidate to me. But I really dislike his cynical trend hopping. He's the most reactionary artist I've ever seen. And it's not even like he's reinventing himself like Madonna. He's simply jacking shyt.

@CrimsonTider

I was wrong
:yeshrug: