Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
i dont see it tbh

darren-young-john-cena.jpg

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why they break up tag teams so quickly these days. They split up the PTP and haven't done shyt with Titus. I know DYoung is injured but they should have kept them together (storyline-wise).

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cena acknowledged it and then squashed him later than night in less than 2 minutes. Good ol boys don't want u to focus on how much they look alike..might end getting DARREN YOUNG chants chanted during all his matches.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It really was a missed opportunity not to run with how similar they look. I'm not saying DY needs to be main-eventing, but they could've done SOMETHING with it. Could've gotten one storyline out of it, at least.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
It really was a missed opportunity not to run with how similar they look. I'm not saying DY needs to be main-eventing, but they could've done SOMETHING with it. Could've
gotten
one storyline out of it, at least

If only Russo was still booking:to:

They would have done a storyline where Cena's dad needed a kidney transplant and John refused to donate because he didn't want to take time off. Then a couple of months later Cena's dad would have showed up with DY, and assaulted John. Thus revealing that DY was his illegitimate son from his family across town, and he had given him the transplant he desperately needed. His sole goal at that point would be to destroy John for turning his back on him in his time of need.

Unfiltered Russo :ahh:

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
If only Russo was still booking:to:

They would have done a storyline where Cena's dad needed a kidney transplant and John refused to donate because he didn't want to take time off. Then a couple of months later Cena's dad would have showed up with DY, and assaulted John. Thus revealing that DY was his illegitimate son from his family across town, and he had given him the transplant he desperately needed. His sole goal at that point would be to destroy John for turning his back on him in his time of need.

Unfiltered Russo :ahh:

:ld:You know what.......Id watch that :pachaha: