Dear Adrien Broner, Please stop trying to be Floyd Mayweather III

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Na, hes not the originater, but he was still his own fighter, he didint look at james toney or joe frazier and come across like hes been studying tapes on how they move around the ring in identical fashion.

Froch is a douchebag without a doubt he comes across like a douchebag with some english sensibility which frankly is less grating to look at.

like i said, mayweather and pernell whitaker are somewhat similar in how they fight although whitaker stood in front more than mayweather and used his body tomake you miss, my point is that Broner feels less like broner and more like mayweather-lite. when you are copying every little thing he does right down to how he sits in the corner to doing an about face in the ring, it feels like a re-hash until he can come into his own

Hold up breh...are you really trying to say a fighter who tries to emulate something another fighter does is a bad thing?

Fighters take bits and pieces of each others work all the time breh. Im not sure what youre trying to say

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Hold up breh...are you really trying to say a fighter who tries to emulate something another fighter does is a bad thing?

Fighters take bits and pieces of each others work all the time breh. Im not sure what youre trying to say

im saying hes an great fighter within his division but he will be even better when he comes into his own.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
im saying hes an great fighter within his division but he will be even better when he comes into his own.

Gotcha. Were basically saying the same thing though. From a fighters standpoint, i like what hes doing. Hes finishing his opponents. We'll see how his style is impacted when he faces better competition.

From a press standpoint i like what hes doing as well..he's getting exposure either way.

Wheres @TheLukieBaby? He's interviewed Adrian, and has seen the type of dude he is one on one. He can probably debunk a lot of shyt said in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Gotcha. Were basically saying the same thing though. From a fighters standpoint, i like what hes doing. Hes finishing his opponents. We'll see how his style is impacted when he faces better competition.

From a press standpoint i like what hes doing as well..he's getting exposure either way.

Wheres @TheLukieBaby? He's interviewed Adrian, and has seen the type of dude he is one on one. He can probably debunk a lot of shyt said in this thread.

Yeah I am here what up homie?

Broner is cool - people forget he is still a very young man and he is using an image of I hate to saying especially coming from a white guy like myself , but a "young, arrogant black man" to piss off essential everyone, whiter it is the candy bar shyt to just his flamboyant nature. The sad thing is he is a really mellow person, but he is making money. He is in Ontario, Ca right now supporting his boy AB (Berto)

Last edited by a moderator:

OTC

+
Daps
Reppin
Austin, Texas
Straight cornball, talking bout "I change my number more often than a hood dude with drugs in his basement" :what:

:dead:

bmoxover

Stop Hatin'.
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Straight cornball, talking bout "I change my number more often than a hood dude with drugs in his basement" :what:

:dead:

Dude's a great talent, but I think he's going way too overboard with this 'persona' of his. Seems very forced.

He oughta just do him, he'll probably get more endorsements that way.

• Dap
Reactions: OTC

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Im just catching on to Broner, seems to have a very corny personality but I like what he does in the ring. I dont know what the deal is with his sock collection but hes keeping an old school style alive so give me a hand, im ready to hop on the bandwagon