Death Row Records Batch Leak (46 Tracks)

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
@Jimmy Two-Times™ you only just hearing this batch now? ive had these for at least 5, 6 month, i could of hooked you up with them sooner than this post i just assumed you would have them already as you seem like a big death row head

you sure on Pac using those two dre instrumentals?

I thought immortal was a sam sneed track?
2Pac def used those two Dr. Dre instrumentals. 2Pac has used others like the original version of Runnin On E etc.

I believe that those songs were from the All Eyez On Me sessions because literally every song's instrumental on that album was already used by someone else on the label. I heard a demo Nate Dogg song later remixed on the G-Funk album that 2Pac used on All Eyez On Me, too. So it isn't so farfetched to think that.

I thought it was all Dr. Dre/Snoop/LBC Crew shyt from a quick glance... I was wrong this post is half way trash with all of that mediocre RnB crap filler.

The only gem in this was the Bad Azz track:blessed: and the Snoop and Daz stuff the rest isn't good.

LT was a shyt producer too. :scust:

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
2Pac def used those two Dr. Dre instrumentals. 2Pac has used others like the original version of Runnin On E etc.

I believe that those songs were from the All Eyez On Me sessions because literally every song's instrumental on that album was already used by someone else on the label. I heard a demo Nate Dogg song later remixed on the G-Funk album that 2Pac used on All Eyez On Me, too. So it isn't so farfetched to think that.

I thought it was all Dr. Dre/Snoop/LBC Crew shyt from a quick glance... I was wrong this post is half way trash with all of that mediocre RnB crap filler.

The only gem in this was the Bad Azz track:blessed: and the Snoop and Daz stuff the rest isn't good.

LT was a shyt producer too. :scust:

Cant C Me, Cali Love, Mind Made up etc yeah guess it makes sense, Whats the Nate track you're talking about?

Yeah there's alot of trash in this batch, i think i only kept the dre instrumentals, the badazz track, snoop & daz stuff aswell

Lt was whack, Darren vegas was whack too, the second era dr producers just werent upto scratch at all imo.