Defending White Supremacists in the Name of Liberalism Is White Supremacy

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
i only listened to three minutes of this video, so my question might have gotten answered later on ... but in the first three minutes, brandon sutton (?) says that no one knows what the first amendment is anymore... that the first amendment protects free speech and that it means the government can't tell you what you can and can't say... then he goes on to talk about richard spencer getting punched in the face and speeches getting cancelled on college campuses.... when did the government punch richard spencer in the face or shut down speeches on college campuses.....?

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm sorry...I can't sit here and listen to moist nikka babble
giphy.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I saw some of it the other day, didn't watch the whole thing. He was saying some real shyt. I believe in free speech but all of this "spirit of debate" shyt is out the window when it comes to my, or anyone else's right to exist or be safe from harm, fukk debating that.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the case of Coulter, she gets her rocks off on a reaction out of people. Same with the Milo dude.

I say let them speak and just not show up. Don't advertise it or even act like they exist.
Yup. It's pretty easy. Of course they are scumbags and deserve death, but they aren't worth protesting over. They want that attention and feed on it. Let them speak wherever. Just don't show up. That's the only thing that will really get to them: zero reaction.