degenerate cac Ted Nugent attempts Jimi Hendrix impersonation, fails spectacularly

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

dude really thought he did some amazing shyt here :heh:

of course right-wing cacs just thought this shyt was incredible!

c2vdy5.png

this might seriously be some of the worst guitar playing ive seen since weezy. this is actually worse than Flea's rendition on bass!

i remember kobe trying to not bust out laughing at this goofy shyt :russ:

ive never been a big fan of the national anthem in the first place. they need to just dead that shyt and get the damn game started already!

:camby:

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Are Internet Ass Muhfukkas gonna check him for playing Jimi?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full

What the fukk else would you expect from a racist, Pedophilic Cac's who's heyday was more than 4 decades ago with his biggest hit being named #CATSET SCRATCH FEVER.

I mean, he was alright back in the day for making shyt like this. It's servicable and his damned Yankees stint was tolerable, if not for the rest of the others in that super group.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
full

What the fukk else would you expect from a racist, Pedophilic Cac's who's heyday was more than 4 decades ago with his biggest hit being named #CATSET SCRATCH FEVER.

I mean, he was alright back in the day for making shyt like this. It's servicable and his damned Yankees stint was tolerable, if not for the rest of the others in that super group.

ive been playing electric guitar since i was 8. pentatonic soloing isnt very difficult, especially when you cover your guitar in LAYERS of distortion, wah-wah, and delay effects. you can cover up so much bad playing with distortion.

EDIT: i just caught that shot at #Catset! hell no you didnt!!!

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
ive been playing electric guitar since i was 8. pentatonic soloing isnt very difficult, especially when you cover your guitar in LAYERS of distortion, wah-wah, and delay effects. you can cover up so much bad playing with distortion.

EDIT: i just caught that shot at #Catset! hell no you didnt!!!​

Good, so then you know he's limited, not that great and in my opinion, only relevant now for that one horrid song and his persona more than anything else he has contributed to the world of rock or guitar playing.
Wasn't a special guitar player, wasn't a special song writer. But then again every man has a right to be as loud in the middling space of whatever fame they are left with or can generate when it comes to music. Would rather attend a Kid Rock concert than his shyt, even if it were free and even then, I'd prolly opt out for a Taylor Swift or Simon and Garfunkle concert.
I dislike his shyt THAT much.

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I ran into him on the humbug one night while I was walking around downtown Huntsville, Alabama. He was doing a show at a nearby venue and was just posted up outside his tour bus. There were a lot of people out but no one seemed to recognize him.